Transport and parking options: Wellington Lions v Tasman Mako at Porirua Park
Shuttle buses from Porirua Train Station:
- There are two buses booked to provide this service from Porirua Station and additional buses are on stand-by if needed.
- The buses are timed to meet the incoming trains from Wellington Station
- Arrival time at Porirua Station 12:35 pm
- Arrival time at Porirua Station 1:05 pm
- Arrival time at Porirua Station 1:35 pm
Please note this is a direct route from Porirua Station and will not be picking up passengers.
Post -game timing
- There are two buses booked to provide this service from Porirua Park back to Porirua Station. The buses are timed to start this service at the end of the game and will collect patrons from the pre-game drop off point.
Walking to the game
- If you’d prefer to walk from Porirua Train Station, it’ll take around 10 – 15 minutes. Just simply head up Mungavin Avenue, past the shops on your right-hand side and then the netball courts on the left and you’re there.
Parking options at local Schools:
- Have confirmed that they will open their parking space to those willing to pay a small donation.
Porirua Train Station
- Public parking is available on the western side of the train station – this is non allocated parking and will be available to the public on a first come, first served basis.
Off – street parking (around the venue)
- Limited off-street parking will be available in the surrounding streets, so fans are advised to use public transport to ease congestion.